As a woman approaches menopause, she may experience many physical and emotional changes. This is mainly due to the hormonal changes a woman’s body goes through. Menopause can be a frustrating time in a woman’s life, having to deal with hot flashes, anxiety, insomnia, vaginal dryness, sexual dysfunction, and mood changes. Hormone replacement therapy, whether natural or synthetic, may be of help, and we will guide you as to what may work for you.
Bone density, osteopenia, and osteoporosis are also important topics to address during this time in a woman’s life. We offer guidance for screening and treatment. Prevention is key, whether related to bone health, breast disease, and many other health issues.
- Annual Exams
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Osteopenia and osteoporosis, detection and treatment
- Bleeding abnormalities, evaluation and treatment
- Postmenopausal bleeding, evaluation and treatment
- Cancer prevention, detection, and treatment
- STD screening
- Breast health
- Sexual dysfunction, diagnosis and treatment